We’re hiring a Frontend Developer!
Say what? We’re pretty sure that with your level of expertise, you know exactly what a frontend developer does. But just to make sure:
A Frontend Developer at Sweet Mustard translates UI design into working marvels. Hands in the air, because you’re proud of your code! Your ambition to grow makes you eager to learn new skills and share your talent and expertise with your colleagues. What you deliver is a carefully crafted and tested frontend. As we work in a constructive environment, you’ll get the chance to review code from your colleagues to provide them with helpful feedback so we can all learn from each other.
What you got vs. what we need
- You’ve got a good working knowledge of Angular 8+ and/or React and have a proven track record in one or both of these frameworks.
- You know your way around typescript.
- Good knowledge of RxJS is a plus.
- State management has no secrets for you.
- You’re good at writing and maintaining HTML and CSS within the context of an Angular and/or React application.
- You can setup an Angular/React project from scratch. You know how to structure these projects, making it easy to navigate for your colleagues and our customers.
- You’ve got experience with Swagger/OpenAPI.
- You can deploy your front end application using containers.
- You’re able to collaborate in a team and you have previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
- You can work in a constructive environment where you review code of your colleagues and provide them with helpful feedback.
- You have an entrepreneurial, creative mindset and like to take part in a growing talent community.
- It’s good to have a Bachelor or Master degree in ICT, but the most important is your skillset, ambition and drive.
At Sweet Mustard, we’ll compensate you for your skills, enthusiasm and your contributions to our team!
- A competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for IT professionals.
- A chance to make an impact by working on challenging and innovative products and services: with our other Sweeties by your side, you’ll be both challenged and supported by our digital experts!
- A team of passionate people and an inspiring talent community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a strong team of ambitious professionals aiming for innovation and continuous improvement. We’re happy to share our knowledge with you and are delighted that you can share yours.
- An optimal working atmosphere in a trendy office loft at the center of Kortrijk, away from traffic: you’ll come for the view, but stay for the awesome Sweet Mustard colleagues surrounding you at this amazing Kortrijk-based office. And don’t forget the free ‘sandwiches at the office’ at lunchtime. With or without sweet mustard.
Now what are you waiting for? Come join us now and become part of our inspiring talent community here at Kortrijk!
Day in the life
I'm Lennie and I’ve been working for Sweet Mustard for 3 years now as a Front-end Developer. My day usually starts with a team meeting, our daily stand-up, in which we discuss the “to do’s” of that day. We quickly check-in with each other as well, to see how everybody’s doing.
There are two things that I really enjoy about my job: the first thing is front-end development itself. The second thing is that as a consultant I get to explore a lot of different company contexts. We get to know new people on these projects, which I thoroughly enjoy.
Before I worked here, I didn’t even know what a consultant was. I was looking for a new challenge and a friend of mine pitched Sweet Mustard to me. I was convinced quickly because I soon noticed that Sweet Mustard lets you invest in yourself. For example, you get an annual budget for trainings and conferences, and you have the freedom to pick whatever you want so you can learn new things at your own pace.
In other words: don't hesitate to apply for a job here, whether you have a lot of experience or not; just come by!