We’re hiring a Product Owner!
At Sweet Mustard, we’re keen on working with passionate people. Since innovation is part of our DNA, you’ll get the opportunity to continuously improve and evolve your skills as a Product Owner. And since we’re all about long-term co-creation with our clients, you’ll help develop and create new concepts and ideas from scratch to a product goal and backlog with user stories to complete end products.
As a Product Owner, you will put business and customers back at the steering wheel of their products and services. Helping them with the most appropriate Agile methods and techniques, you will support and coach them in defining priorities, provide visibility, transparency and "slice and dice" the requirements towards usable stories for the Agile teams. You have a major contribution in the quality processes of the products and services.
A Product Owner at Sweet Mustard translates objectives, business goals and strategy into ideas. So communication with your team, stakeholders and end users is key! Your ambition to grow makes you eager to learn new skills and share your talent and expertise with your colleagues. What you deliver is a product backlog with goals, experiments and steps for how to get there. As we work in an iterative environment, you’ll get the chance to experiment and iterate over ideas with end-users to collect helpful feedback.
What you got vs. what we need
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values and procedures.
- You have an Agile mindset.
- Good knowledge of prioritisation and refinement techniques
- You are a team player, and you are willing to defend the ideas of your stakeholders while being part of a team and keeping their planning in mind.
- You have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take responsibilities
- You are eager to solve problems but are patient enough to do so thoroughly
- You know how to connect with people and stakeholders in a positive long-term relationship.
- You’re able to collaborate in a team and you have previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
- You like to take part in a growing talent community.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or + 5 years of experience in Information Technology.
At Sweet Mustard, we’ll compensate you for your skills, enthusiasm and your contributions to our team!
- A competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for IT professionals.
- A chance to make an impact by working on challenging and innovative products and services: with our other Sweeties by your side, you’ll be both challenged and supported by our digital experts!
- A team of passionate people and an inspiring talent community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a strong team of ambitious professionals aiming for innovation and continuous improvement! We’re happy to share our knowledge with you and are delighted that you can share yours.
- An optimal working atmosphere in a trendy office loft at the center of Kortrijk, away from traffic: you’ll come for the view, but stay for the awesome Sweet Mustard colleagues surrounding you at this amazing Kortrijk-based office. And don’t forget the free ‘sandwiches at the office’ at lunchtime. With or without sweet mustard.